Who am I ?
Deep down inside me, I’ve always been an explorer.
I’ve travelled a lot and I’ve always been keen on meeting new people and
experiencing new cultures, especially in Asia. I have always been inspired
by Asian cultures, particularly oriental wisdow and its related disciplines.
After experimenting different kinds of techniques, Shiatsu became an
evidence to me. This is sharpened in oriental medicine, which is for me,
an other way to cure both body and mind.
So, I spend several years studing Shiatsu in famous schools,
as well as other additional disciplines such as moxibustion,
energy nutrition science or Traditional Thaï massages.
My aim is to combine my knowledge with my practice according
to my clients’needs. I still keep training in Europa and in Asia in order
to perfect my knowledge.
- Certified Practitioner in Shiatsu Myo-Energetique ( Shiatsu, Sotaï, micropuncture©, Moxibustion)
- 4 years studying “ Shiatsu Matsunaga” at Energy School (recognised by the French Federation of Traditional Shiatsu)
- 2 years studying “Myo-energetic Shiatsu” with the Japanese Master Hiroshi Iwaoka in Paris
(Shiatsu, Moxibustion, Sotaï and Micropuncture)
- Training in Anatomy and Physiology - Level 1 & 2 - Cours Minerve Paris
- Course in Chinese Energetic Nutrition Science at the “Ming Meng Institute of Chinese Medicine School” in Nancy
- Training in Japanese Moxibustion at “Sionneau Chinese Medicine School” in Paris
- Training in Japanese Moxibustion at Okyu School in Barcelona
- Training in Traditional Thaï Therapeutic massages in Chiang Mai – Thailand
- Member of the “Shiatsu and Asian Therapies of the Federation of Luxembourg
- I’ve been practicing yoga and meditation for several years
- Wim Hof Method Fundamentals & Advanced- Wim Hof Academy (Stroe NL)